What's new

New Area (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
This area has been set up for members to post questions, problems, set up issues for their CD,DVD-A and SACD units.

Parker

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Parker, thanks for adding this board. I am not a fan of the sub-category format, but given the adoption of this format, I greatly appreciate a board dedicated to the discussion of front-end audio components. While this is the Home Theater Forum, audio is an important part of this hobby for many members. I appreciate the formal recognition as such. :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Keith,

We're glad to offer it. Really, when the Subdivision thing is really looked at- all that happened was HARDWARE GENERAL was broken up into 4 new areas (Video Sources, Audio Sources, Receivers and Speakers). This should still be more than easy to read- but allow people to have their posts not get buried!

And we're still streamlining some other sections of the forum to hopefully cut down on "overlapping" topics.

Stay Tuned!

-V

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Vince, thanks. My main concern is that some threads will not get the attention that they would have with the old one-hardware board format because some subcategories could be relatively ignored.

W

Will

If DVD-A and DVD-V are to be separate and not combined, could you put the http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=35173 thread in this section because, while the title says DVD-Video and DVD-Audio, the contents of this long running thread are almost exclusively about DVD-Audio and SACD, with respect to prospective digital outputs for DVD-Audio and SACD, in the future, to replace their present-day analog-only outputs?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks