New Aragon Stage One or Bryston SP-1.7 pre/pros

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by MikeAF, May 15, 2002.

1. MikeAF

MikeAF Stunt Coordinator

I know these new pre/pros are just making it to dealers and was wondering if anyone has had a chance to listen to, or actually play with, either of these 2 processors. I'm on the Outlaw list but didn't get signed up until February so I'm hoping I will hear some news on these other 2 pre/pros before my Outlaw number comes up. Any info on either of these two would be greeat!!

MikeAF

2. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane Second Unit

I would love to hear something on the Stage One myself. It was to be in dealers show rooms a few weeks ago.
    In the Seattle area there isn't even a store that carries the Aragon line yet.
    I read on the Klipsch Forum that there may have been a recall on the first units shipped to dealers.
    I'm beginning to think that the Stage Two may be out before the Stage One! [​IMG]
    Don't get me wrong I think the Aragon Stage One will be a fantastic unit once established in the market place. Knowing Aragons reputation for quality. Looks alone will pull in customers.
    I'm not familiar with the Bryston gear other than their amps. I think early Bryston processors have been a bit buggy but that's just from my memory on reading on a few Forums.

3. Jon Best

Jon Best Extra

48uiurstdkt.rhgrhtuo [​IMG] hdgruutytruer jioeru ieoruwe09tey7uy8w9ewye uiyriuwert7etr8e iourioe7.riuerue9tur8eturiuyruyt riuiu.[eiryer /t9[gotu v n ..jfglkjuiuffggyfg ... hf fhfg h h oi gudf fdsykdfhfddtoi7ye5498784tiuov 7rfdy568f tryygy676769797079t //lijijoi786796096798yt09-=0989765544212`1`

4. Herb Kane

Herb Kane Screenwriter

and that's what he thinks about Bryston being "buggy".... [​IMG]

5. brucek

brucek Second Unit

I've had a Bryston SP1 for almost two years now. If there's any bugs I sure don't know about it - flawless.

Superb processor, with an analog two channel that the wannabees can only dream of......

brucek