New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh on DVD in Feb

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Paul Miller, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Paul Miller

Paul Miller Supporting Actor

Could't find any news about this on TVShowsOnDVD so I thought I would post this here, two single disc releases for the New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh are coming up February 8th according to UltimateDisney.com ...

Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh: Volume 1 - A Great Day of Discovery - 4 episodes - All's Well That Ends Wishing Well", "Babysitter Blues", "Piglet's Poohetry"

Growing Up with Winnie the Pooh: Volume 2 - Friends Forever - 4 episodes - "Goodbye, Mr. Pooh", "Where Oh Where Has My Piglet Gone?" "Fish Out of Water", "Pooh Skies"

Paul

2. RichardLoomis

This news has been on UD.com for a while, but these are fun.

They seem to be the same releases as the R2/R4 releases, except that we got two volumes before those. To add to the strangeness, those volumes are technically Volumes 4 and 5, as 'Volume 2' (Little Things Mean A Lot) was not released here, and was the last released in the UK. Go figure.

A word of caution about these - if you are looking for complete episodes of New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, then you won't get them here. If they follow the R2/R4 pattern, you only get one opening sequence for the set, and a combined credits for all the episode at the end. They aren't really in any order either. Still, it is something.

I can't post links here yet, but I've got an article of sorts on WTP on UltimateDisney.com, outlining some of the R2/R4 releases.