What's new

new adventures of Gilligan (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I notice that MOD is planning a release of new adventures of Gilligans. I have wanted this cartoon along with the two other movies to complete my collection. I am huge fan of Gilligan Island and have S1-S3 on dvd.

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
I'm with you on this. I might buy the cartoons but what I really want is the three Gilligan's Island reunion movies. I have a cheap-o public domain copy of rescue from gilligan's island but would like to see a release in better quality.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I have a rescue from Gilligan's island, but, it very bad copy as well. I like to have the castaways along with the harlem globe trotters movie on dvd. My gilligan island collection would not be complete unless these movies are re-stored and put on proper dvds.

I am not a big fan of Gilligan's Planet, but, i would just purchase it, because i am gilligan's island fan. I was too you for the original show, but, used to see the show in syndication in 1980s and early 1990s on a station called CKVR and/or YTV in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks