What's new

NEW! 6GB MP3 player for $55 shipped! (1 Viewer)

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
I have a brand new Creative Labs jukebox 6 GB mp3 player. I just purchased this off of E-bay 3 weeks ago. Never used. I found one I liked better so here is a really nice deal. It is brand new but a refurbed unit. It does not come with any accessories. It is a 6 GB player though with all the standard features.

Sell for $45 shipped...

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Yes that is it. I responded to your pm as well. You will need to purchase all the accessories for it. I powered it up using a spare ac adaptor. It was purchased as a new refurbished player directly from Creative Labs...

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Nothing is wrong with it. I got a good deal on it-they had some X-mas prices on E-bay for these for about $65-75 shipped. You still have to purchase the accessories. Just want to pass along a good deal to HT Forum...

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
Richard,

I am firm on the price of $45. After all it retails for $199 from what I found with the accessories and even without, it should still be worth $75 to 100 without. Some claim the Creative Lab players have superior sound to comparable Ipods.

If $45 is ok for you then you can pay-pal to [email protected] Actually, I have a spare car charger and adapter for car use that is brand new. I will throw that in as well. It is a sony brand but I used it with my Philips Go-Gear mp3 player with great results.

I have purchased and sold about a ton of items here on the HT Forum so you don't have to worry about the risk. I will pack well and send it insured via FedEx.

ThuanVu

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
If Richard doesn't want it, then I can take it at your asking price
Just let me know
Thanks
Thuan

DorianBryant

Screenwriter
OK Thuan!

I will wait to hear back from Richard. If he does not want it then it is yours.

Richard-just let me know. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Successful Funds
Recent bookmarks