New 2-Disc 'Django' Ltd Ed?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by MarcoBiscotti, Mar 28, 2004.

1. MarcoBiscotti

MarcoBiscotti Producer

Sep 2, 2003
    I just read that a Limited 2-Disc Edition of Sergio Corbucci's "Django" will be released on April 27th.

I'm just wondering if anyone has anymore info about the transfer and what the contents of this 2-disc set will be?

I recently purchased the 4-disc "Spaghetti Western Collection" from Blue Underground which features "Run, Man Run!", "Mannaja", "Django" & "Django, Kill!".

I was very happy with the current transfers in the box-set and would like to avoid double dipping on this one if possible because I find it so much more convenient to have all these films packaged together in a single collection.

I'm just wondering if anyone couldprovide any info into the upcoming 2-disc set and whether I should consider upgrading from my current Blue Underground single disc?

2. Damin J Toell

Damin J Toell Producer

Mar 7, 2001
    Damin J. Toell
    Reports indicate that the first disc of the 2-disc set will be the exact same disc that is available in the Spaghetti Western boxset. Disc 2 will contain the short film L'Ultimo pistolero starring Franco Nero. There's probably little incentive to get the new 2-disc release if you've already got the box.