What's new

Neverwinter Nights for PC - Buy or Not? (1 Viewer)

Michael Martin

Screenwriter
Best Buy has Neverwinter Nights on sale for $20 this week. Was wondering if anyone here at purchased it, and what they thought. I usually play FPS, but have really enjoyed at least two 3rd person perspective games (Heretic II and Rune).

Is it easy to figure out? How are the controls? Any huge bugs or glitches that aren't fixed with patches? Graphics and sound quality?

I don't play D&D, but did way back in the day.

Pablo Abularach

Supporting Actor
Michael,

Was wondering if anyone here at purchased it, and what they thought
I bought it for $40 about six months ago. I still havent finish it. I'm also a 1st person shooter more than a RPG. But overall it is a good game, not as good as Diablo II, but a good game. But after four day of playing, it got a little boring to me, but also I had bought also MOHAA, SOFII and RTCW. So I was pretty busy. But I think for $20 you should give it a try.

Try to search in

Gaming forums
Sharky forums

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I'm not much into RPGs (used to play real D&D way back when), but I picked this up specifically for the extremely in-depth ability to create your own adventures from scratch. (Haven't had time to try it out yet, though.) That gives it a lot of value.

MattSG

Agent
I got it 3 days ago and its sweet, but then again I play a variety of games, not just FPS. It plays alot like dungeon siege. It makes a great lan party game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks