Neverwhere dvd pushed back?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Adam_D, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

i went to my local best buy to blind buy this and they told me they didn't get any in and the computer said it was scheduled for release on the 30th. is this correct? i also stopped at circuit city and they did not receive any and the best buy web site lists it as in stock but no stores around me have it. before i go buy the family guy vol. 2 i'd like to make sure. thanx.

adam

2. Shane D

Shane D Supporting Actor

I ordered neverwhere, family guy2, and regarding henry from amazon and chose free shipping, now the free stuff is ususally slower, but on a whim today, I went to each disks own page to see stuff and here is what amazon has listed as ship dates.

Family guy2, within 24 hours
    Neverwhere, 2-3 days
    Regarding henry, 1-3 weeks

So that at least makes it look like it came out this week. Its gonna suck if my entire order is held up for all this stuff.

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Best Buy often changes the "release date" in their system to reflect when THEY will get it, not what the actual street date is per the studio. Happens all the time; ignore them.

4. PaulaJ

PaulaJ Supporting Actor

Neverwhere was pushed back a couple of weeks but it's been released. My copy (from DeepDiscountDVD) arrived today.

5. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

ok thanks dave. did somemore searching around here and noone has it around here. oh well guess i'll have to wait and order it online.

adam

6. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Borders normally has A&E titles on street date...give them a try. I hear Tower sometimes does, too.

7. Adam_D

Adam_D Stunt Coordinator

i tried borders as well and they have today listed as the release day but have not received any either. the nearest tower to me is like an hour away and i'm a lil too under the weather atm to drive out there to check. i still have to check FYE though. i appreciate all the help.

adam