Neverending Story?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by CharlesD, Aug 14, 2001.

1. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Well about this time last week we heard about Warner's Willy Wonka debacle, which led to speculation about whether Warner would butcher other "family" titles.
    Seeing as The Neverending Story is due a week after Wonka, I was wondering if any reviewers out there have got preview copies of NES yet? And if so what's the transfer like and most importantly is it the OAR?
    ------------------
    -- Will Work for Five Million Dollars

2. Antonio_M

Antonio_M Stunt Coordinator

3. Antonio_M

Antonio_M Stunt Coordinator

Two more weeks to wait. Somehow, I feel this title is not as popular catching as Willy Wonka. [​IMG]
    express.com and dv-depot lists them as 2:35.1 widescreen.

4. DaViD Boulet

DaViD Boulet Lead Actor

I just HAVE to have this movie 16x9 OAR. If not, I hope the forum will indulge me and call WB as they have regarding Willy Wonka.
    The countdown begins!
    -dave

5. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Well apparently Warner has not sent out preview discs otherwise, presumably, this question would have been answered by now. Maybe because this is a not a SE and is a catalog title they never intended to send them out, or maybe they just don't want more bad publicity. Last week the contents of this DVD was an Official Warner Secret.
    I'll probably just go ahead and cancel my pre-order and wait to see whether the actual movie is included on the DVD after its released.
    ------------------

6. CharlesD

CharlesD Screenwriter

Well apparently Warner has not sent out preview discs otherwise, presumably, this question would have been answered by now. Maybe because this is a not a SE and is a catalog title they never intended to send them out, or maybe they just don't want more bad publicity. Last week the content of this DVD was an Official Warner Secret.
    I'll probably just go ahead and cancel my pre-order and wait to see whether the actual movie is included on the DVD after its released.
    ------------------