What's new

Never Seen Sopranos - Own Season 3 Boxset (1 Viewer)

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
OK, my uncle sent my parents the complete season 3 and told it was "great and very addicting" but I've never seen a single episode in my life. Is it OK to watch the third season first? Is there anything I need to know? Thanks.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
You should start from Season 1 and make your way through Season 2 before watching Season 3.

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Could not agree with Patrick more. Plus, even if you pick up on what is going on, you will eventually want to watch the first two seasons. When you do, you will be slightly disappointed because you will know well in advance of some things that happen (like who gets wacked, etc).

VicRuiz

Second Unit
HBO is currently rebroadcasting the entire series from the beginning. You should try to catch it. Episode 5 will air tonight at 8:00 PM.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
If you don't want to buy alot of Video chains carry the sets, but they usually rent them by the disk, still it'll be cheaper than a purchase and faster than watching them once a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks