What's new

Never Saw That One (1 Viewer)

Frank Soyke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
I often get curious about a show I hear mentioned on here that I have never seen. I'm not talking about the common stuff, more about the rarer shows. I consider myself fortunate in that when I was in a traders network in the early 90's, I was exposed to a lot of series I had never seen before. Among then, The Defenders, Judd, THE Cat, Accidental Family, Bailey's of Balboa, Channing, Love On A Rooftop, Markham, Pruitt's of Southhampton, etc. Now frankly some of those shows stunk, but point is that I found there are many shows mentioned on here that I haven't seen and would like to check out. I assume others might be in the same boat. Here's my list:1) Name Of The Game - Great cast, never seen it.2) Many Happy Returns - I see a lot of you mentioning this show as a want for yourself,so I'm curious. I know a little bit about it from a promo I have on a VHS compilation.3) East Side/West Side - Should make Neal happy. I would like to see this one.4) Eichied (sp?) - I remember it being on around 80 or so, but I must have been watching something else in that time slot (apparantly so were most people)5) Kaz - Wasn't interested in it when it aired, but I like Ron Leibman. Would love to check it out now.6) Double Life Of Henry Phyfe - Maybe it's awful, but reading the plot intrigues me. I'll throw in Run Buddy Run for the same reason.That's just a quick list.

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
I'd like to see these, all either from before my time, or they aired when I was an infant/toddler (late-1960s/early-1970s):

1.) KLONDIKE / ACAPULCO (1960) Yukon-set period adventure series with James Coburn and Ralph Taeger, that morphed into a modern tropical seaside adventure show with the same leads (and adding Telly Savalas), halfway through it's brief run.

2.) BUS STOP (1961) Anthology series, very loosely based on the 1956 Marilyn Monroe film.

3.) DIANA (1973) Short-lived U.S. sitcom vehicle for Diana Rigg, apparently a MARY TYLER MOORE SHOW wannabe.

4.) WICHITA TOWN (1959) Western series starring Joel McCrea and his son Jody McCrea.

5.) THE MAN WHO NEVER WAS (1966) WWII espionage series, starring Robert Lansing, based on the 1956 movie of the same name.

6.) THE DAKOTAS (1963) Gritty Warner Bros western series, that I've heard good things about, starring Jack Elam.

7.) G.E. TRUE (1962) Anthology series, hosted by Jack Webb, based on stories published in TRUE magazine.

8.) RUN FOR YOUR LIFE (1965-68) Ben Gazzara series that isn't all that rare, except it's always re-run on channels I can't get!

9.) 12 O'CLOCK HIGH (1964-67) Another one that's always playing on networks I can't get! I guess a couple of episodes are uploaded on YouTube, so I could check those out, at least.

10.) N.Y.P.D. (1967-69) Well-regarded police detective series starring Frank Converse, Robert Hooks and Jack Warden.

tsodcollector

Supporting Actor
Real Name
matthew baduria
Here's mine list,
1) VIp the syndicated series from the 90's,that is similar to charlie's angels.

2)kirk the wb sitcom that starred kirk cameron of growing pains fame that lasted for two years

3)High tide the 90's syndicated series that stars rick springfield and yannick bission,about two brothers who goes undercover as san diego detectives,who in their free time,they surfs.it's a lot like Silk stalkings,acapulco heat and baywatch,but it has the same setting and same plot.

4)Evening at pops,the pbs series features certain types of music include pop,soul,opera,and many others,they have been three different hosts over the last three decades,the one who started all this was arthur fielder

5)Don kirchner's rock concert,one of the first music video television shows that ever was.

6)gemini man,the nbc scifi series from the 70's,that was a spinoff from the invisible man

7)The ed sullivan show,i have compliations over the years,but i have to watch the real ed sullivan show

8)johnny sokko and his flying robot,very underrated television series from the 60's

9)My living doll stars bob cummings and julie nemar,who also stars as catwoman on batman

10)The new adventures of huckelberry finn,very underrated television series of the 60's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks