What's new

Networks Switching Schedules With TV Shows (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
SO, have you guys been watching the current gamut of these networks. Not only is Grey's Anatomy switching to Mondays now it seems that Lost is switching from its current Wednesday schedule to Thursdays:

Source: SciFi.com

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Mark, ten bucks says this is going to get moved over to the TV Shows forum. This one here is strictly for TV DVD's.

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Wherever this thread belongs, I'm glad I'm upgrading to a dual tuner Tivo before next year.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

That sucks Donkey Kong!

ABC's taking a mighty big gamble going head-to-head with one of CBS's flagship shows. It could work, or it could backfire like when they moved The Practice to Mondays a few seasons back. The execs who made that mistake didn't last long.

Pavan_P

Second Unit
True, but Grey's Anatomy did much better than The Practice. Last night proved that Grey can do well anywhere.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
well, Grey's wasn't also against the #1 scripted show on television last night. I think Grey's will take a hit next season but not too drastically, but likely will fall from the top 10, look how Lost plunged once Idol came along

Pavan_P

Second Unit
I still think Grey's will be a top 10 show, more closer to top 5 even. Both CSI and Grey's will be down next season, but I think both will be over 20 million. CSI used to get close to 30 million on average. Lately it has been getting 25 or so or less sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks