What's new

Netflix Netflix Series - Stranger Things 4 (6 Viewers)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Looks terrific! They're not kids anymore, and I love how the tone reflects that. Even Paul Reiser's character is laying down the facts for Eleven in a no bullshit way.

One shot that piqued my interest (click to enlarge):
Max (Sadie Sink) floats over Lucas (Caleb McLaughlin), Steve (Joe Keery), and Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo) at her brother's grave.

Is Max levitating or being levitated here? Until now, the only two of the young characters with supernatural abilities were Eleven and Will, and Will's connection to the Upside Down has been more of a curse than a gift.

JasonRoer

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason Roer
Looks terrific! They're not kids anymore, and I love how the tone reflects that. Even Paul Reiser's character is laying down the facts for Eleven in a no bullshit way.

One shot that piqued my interest (click to enlarge):
View attachment 133959

Is Max levitating or being levitated here? Until now, the only two of the young characters with supernatural abilities were Eleven and Will, and Will's connection to the Upside Down has been more of a curse than a gift.
Earlier in the trailer, Eleven says she does not have her powers anymore. Then we got this shot. I wondered instantly whether Eleven's powers somehow transferred to Max. This allows for 2 things: 1. Shake things up a bit. 2. Eleven can then teach Max how to use/control the powers. Just spit-balling.

Last edited:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I tell you, I keep trying to dump Netflix for good as it's so expensive and I keep getting drawn back.

Had to finish Ozark, so I had to resubscribe for a month. While I have the subscription I guess I'll watch S2 of Russian Doll which I previously watched and loved. I already put in for cancellation, but now Stranger Things is coming back.

I just have this personal issue about Netflix and their exorbitant subscription prices. I realize their content is probably one of the best out there (outside of HBO MAX), but their subscription is overpriced in my opinion and perhaps others share it as they have been rapidly losing subscribers.

Looking forward to seeing this new season. Have enjoyed Stranger Things.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
And I’ll be resubscribing for Stranger Things S4, but they definitely became too expensive to keep the subscription all the time.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Wow! That’s a lot of strange. The article says Netflix is spending $30 million per episode. How do you make a profit doing that?

By consistently raising subscription prices to the point they are losing their subscribers. The last price hike was rumored to be a result of the money they spent on DON'T LOOK UP

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Interesting. I would have thought the episodes would be more evenly split between the two releases. But since this split release seems to be due to necessity more than a creative choice I can see why. Though episode 7 may have an ending that is a great place to leave people hanging for a month to build anticipation.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Wow, those are some long episodes. Going to be a big season.

Does anyone know if this is the last season? I know they had talked about a season 5 before the pandemic, but with episodes that are this long, plus an epic-sized finale, it begs the question if this is it.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
Wow, those are some long episodes. Going to be a big season.

Does anyone know if this is the last season? I know they had talked about a season 5 before the pandemic, but with episodes that are this long, plus an epic-sized finale, it begs the question if this is it.
It is not the last season. Season 5 will be the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl333
Recent bookmarks