What's new

Netflix Question (1 Viewer)

Dick K

Auditioning
I've been using netflix for over a year, and I've never had a lost one. I have had 2 wrong DVDs sent instead of the ones ordered. The recorded what they were supposed to send to me as lost. ( I called them ) Using the report shipping problems option doesn't do a bit of good in my opinion.

They hide thier number, so you can't call them, intersting scheme...

Here is the number you can call, and please do, cause they are very nice people to talk to.
1-888-638-3549

Something interesting has been happening lately. I was previously ordering only TV seasons, and once I saw all I wanted to see, I changed to HK (asian) flicks. I had never recieved one DVD cracked or broken in over a year, now in the last 4 weeks, I've had 6 broken, and I mean in pieces. DVDs are not easy to break, so these were purposefully done.

I've read a great many complaints from people lurking on various boards, but I've heard as many praises as well. I supose if you live within the NY distribution area you may have more problems, cause there would be more subscribers there.

I'm relatively satisfied with my service, all except that they hide thier phone number from thier customers, that just sets me off.

Remember to call them with any and all questions.

1-888-638-3549

BrianAe

Second Unit
I've been a member about a year. I had 2 go missing in the first 3 months but none since then. I haven't been hasseled by Netflix but the lost in transit cases did eat into my rental frequency as they both caused a long turn around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks