What's new

Netflix Posts 810K Sub Loss in Q3 (1 Viewer)

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I'm just a casual Netflix consumer, meaning I signed up for the service a little over a year ago and have been renting movies sporadically but I wouldn't necessarily call myself a movie rental junkie . Anyway, my monthly bill is now $21 and some change, up from $15 and some change earlier this year. I have no idea why. Before I embark on a quest in contacting customer service to find out does anyone here know why I'm paying more for the same service? I'm vaguely aware of the recent controversy regarding their policy changes but I thought they were supposed to have backtracked and kept everything the way it was. Anyone have any info? Thanks.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Yes. The reason is because they raised price significantly across the board. Welcome to the club. It's why 800k people quit.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
Anyway, my monthly bill is now $21 and some change, up from $15 and some change earlier this year. I have no idea why.
If you don't use either the streaming or the DVDs you can cancel the one you don't use and save money over the old price.
but I thought they were supposed to have backtracked and kept everything the way it was
They only backtracked on splitting the DVD and streaming services into two companies. There was no change to the price increase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks