What's new

NETFLIX MOVIES SELLING ON EBAY? (1 Viewer)

Guardyan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mattie
I believe Stranger Things is/was a Target exclusive - but I have season one blu-rays at Hamilton Books.
Yeah but you can find that Exclusive VHS Retro Packaging Collector's Edition easily on Amazon and some other websites like the one you mentioned. So in the end, people looking to collect it got very lucky. I guess when a show is just too big, they will find other ways to make a buck.

Rick Thompson

Screenwriter
I bought the blu of BROADWAY MELODY OF 1940, which left the question of what to do with my old DVD. Obvious solution: Offer it to a friend who is a serious dancer. After all, the flick is awash in great dance numbers, especially the classic "Begin the Beguine" tap-off with Fred Astaire and Eleanor Powell. My friend turned it down, because she has no way to watch a DVD anymore. I felt sorry for her. Imagine being limited to just what a streaming service or services decides to offer. Luckily, that DVD found a home with another dancer.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I bought the blu of BROADWAY MELODY OF 1940, which left the question of what to do with my old DVD. Obvious solution: Offer it to a friend who is a serious dancer. After all, the flick is awash in great dance numbers, especially the classic "Begin the Beguine" tap-off with Fred Astaire and Eleanor Powell. My friend turned it down, because she has no way to watch a DVD anymore. I felt sorry for her. Imagine being limited to just what a streaming service or services decides to offer. Luckily, that DVD found a home with another dancer.
I suspect many people are unaware of how many DVD players there are (ie Playstation II and above - disc-based X-Box 360 and above, and computers that have DVD drives).

Brian Dobbs

Ambassador
Real Name
Brian Dobbs
I would happily buy Netflix titles on disc. Just sayin'. While not endorsing the act of buying pirated copies, I can certainly sympathize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbadave
Recent bookmarks