Netflix "lost" policy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Eric Wickitt, Dec 12, 2001.

1. Eric Wickitt

Eric Wickitt Agent

I read this in Netflix's cust. service policy page:

2. Oscar_R

Oscar_R Second Unit

I've got one on my list. To this day they still send me fuckign reminder emails about. I have contacted customer service repeatedly regarding this issue and have yet to hear back from anyone. dissapointing.

3. Matt Schueler

Matt Schueler Auditioning

Since Netflix's change to subscription plans two years ago, the apparent goal of any change in policy at Netflix is to minimize the number of DVDs customers receive. Their most dishonest policies are those which unnecessarily slow the shipping process at Netflix. They sit and wait mysteriously for days for some dvd that might come in. That's why I thought I have a queue! Ship what you have in stock NOW, don't do me any favors "waiting up to five days." This policy strikes me as being as dishonest as any scam company that charges customers' credit cards without shipping merchandise. It's backordered. Check's in the mail.

So I think Netflix wants to guarantee themselves $X per customer per month and do everything to minimize (limit?) how many unlimited DVDs customers receive. But who wants to spend $3-$4 a title at Netflix to have just a day or two to view a DVD? And if you take more time than that, the price per DVD of course keeps going up. And if you want to see that Bonus Disc, of course that's extra. . .

4. Mike Friedrich

Mike Friedrich Stunt Coordinator

~ I think netflix advertisment claims are false and misleading and it's about time they get checked by the quakery authorities.
    bodymov'n