What's new

Netflix Buying Hollywood's Egyptian Theater (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Actually in the article you linked to, Netflix is in talks to buy the theater. They’re not buying it yet. Nothing definitive at this point. Perhaps you should edit the thread title to reflect that.

Would definitely be interesting if the deal goes thru. Wouldn’t mind seeing some Netflix films on the big screen.

John*Wells

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Assuming the deal is completed, then they would be eligible for inclusion in certain awards consideration that some Hollywood types claim they don’t belong

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
Actually in the article you linked to, Netflix is in talks to buy the theater. They’re not buying it yet. Nothing definitive at this point. Perhaps you should edit the thread title to reflect that.

We'll be fine.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
If you say so.:D

I just think it’s a misleading title. Didn’t mean to offend.

Oh no worries, Tino. You can't edit a thread title so it just wasn't worth the hassle to get it changed for the 4 people who'll probably read it :cheers:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Oh no worries, Tino. You can't edit a thread title so it just wasn't worth the hassle to get it changed for the 4 people who'll probably read it :cheers:
In the past anyway - the original creator of the thread could change the title of the thread (I think there is a limit of 24 hours after the last change to the first post) or you can request one of the AMAZING Moderators of this Forum to do for you ... :cool:

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
In the past anyway - the original creator of the thread could change the title of the thread (I think there is a limit of 24 hours after the last change to the first post) or you can request one of the AMAZING Moderators of this Forum to do for you ... :cool:

I am aware.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks