What's new

Netflix-Another Life (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I just got an email with a link to a trailer. It premiers July 25. I will give it a chance because it’s Sci/Fi and aliens. The only actor I recognized was Katee Sackhoff. Nothing in the trailer said “this is going to be good.” I was more a meh for me.

ChristopherG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
We started watching this and so far are pleasantly surprised. It's not going to win any awards for special effects or anything, but I find the story interesting.

spshultz

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Ratzen
When I first watched the trailer it didn't leave me impressed and I had a lot of other shows to watch so I figured I would just get around to it sometime later. Well, I had some downtime recently and figured I would give it a try and I too am pleasantly surprised. It's no Expanse but it's certainly good. I have to watch the last episode tonight and hope they decide to do a second season.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I started watching this by accident yesterday, and I've been breezing through the first season.

It's really scratching that direct-to-syndication sci-fi itch: poor writing, with a surplus of sex and drama and a deficit of professional behavior. But the plots are easy to follow, the characters have big personalities that are easy to tell apart, and each episode ends with a hook that pulls you into the next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks