Neotech Speaker Wire

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Jakub_W, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Jakub_W

Jakub_W Auditioning

I got 300 feet of free Neotech 12G KS 1013 speaker wire. Either way I’m extremely happy but I was wondering if anyone could tell me about Neotech and their quality. Is the KS 1013 speaker wire any good?

2. Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Wayne
    I can’t find any 1013 on their website, but the rest of the stuff looks just fine. There’s nothing magical about speaker wire, really. All you need is adequate gauge size and a jacket suitable to the insulation. All their KS-series wires appear to fit the bill, and more: Oxygen-free is never a bad thing, and twisting the pairs eliminates the chances of EM/RF interference.

Regards,
    Wayne A. Pflughaupt

3. Jakub_W

Jakub_W Auditioning

I couldn't find it on their website either I think its a few years old. I spent 6 hours last night replacing all of my 14g and 16g Monster wires with the free Noetech 12g wires..... I had no idea wire could make so much of a difference. My system finally sounds the way I thought it should have. Would I go out and spend $$ on 12g all around...no, but I would definitely recommend to anyone that 12g is the way to go for the front stage.