What's new

Neil Young to release archive on BluRay disc (1 Viewer)

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Thought I would bump this thread that you can currently get Neil Young's Archive Collection volume 1 on blu-ray for $143.49 at B&N.com. Enter coupon B8R4A7B at checkout and it will take 50% off the list price. The link below will take another 10% off the $314 online price. It's similar to the Leave it to Beaver bargain I posted. The deal lasts until the end of the day before the coupon expires. I decided to grab one at this price.

http://www.bn.com/library

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
Originally Posted by BrianP

What did you think of the set Brian? I picked mine up when it was released, and still haven't tired of it. A disc still gets spun nearly every week. I'm still hoping that the remastered first 4 albums get a bluray announcement soon, it was hinted at back when they announced the CD and Vinyl versions.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by Russell G

What did you think of the set Brian? I picked mine up when it was released, and still haven't tired of it. A disc still gets spun nearly every week. I'm still hoping that the remastered first 4 albums get a bluray announcement soon, it was hinted at back when they announced the CD and Vinyl versions.

I'm embarrassed to say I have not had a chance to sample the discs yet. I have opened the set and downloaded the mp3 versions. It is quite impressive looking and am glad I purchased it since I like a lot of the music on this set. I don't think I will be disappointed with it when I get the time to listen to the blu-ray discs.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I think I'm finally going to fork over the $200 for this set. I have been dying to hear it for a while now. Plus I'm getting a pretty kick new speaker package, so I want to break them in with this. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks