Need values for setting drivers and cuts , nrlevel , and all subpicture settings

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John David Rage, May 22, 2001.

1. John David Rage

I don't have a manual, damn guys at the Sony store have told me that apparently it has been over 3 weeks now since I last asked them to order one in for me. The price made me sort of cringe , they told me 45 bucks canadian without the tax, anyways, I'm looking for settings in the service menu labled "Nrlevel" or something simular to it , "subfocus", subcontrast, subpicture, scol, shue, I would like to try different values out for the above. I have a Sony Wega KV27FS12 model. I'd appriciate any input.

2. John David Rage

Anyone here going to answer this post? [​IMG]

3. Michael TLV

Michael TLV THX Video Instructor/Calibrator

Michael Chen
    Greetings
    Why don't you manually try out different settings to see how you like them. Different sets have different settings. It's just the nature of the beast and transferring them to your set does not guarantee that you will see anything close to what the original person saw.
    Regards
    ------------------
    Michael @ The Laser Video Experience

4. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

I'd buy the manual.
    Then I'd look online (maybe google) and do a search for "How to calibrate Sony television"
    There is a site that's real helpful, run by Anthony [forgothislastname] that has instructions on calibration.
    Good luck.