What's new

Need values for setting drivers and cuts , nrlevel , and all subpicture settings (1 Viewer)

I don't have a manual, damn guys at the Sony store have told me that apparently it has been over 3 weeks now since I last asked them to order one in for me. The price made me sort of cringe , they told me 45 bucks canadian without the tax, anyways, I'm looking for settings in the service menu labled "Nrlevel" or something simular to it , "subfocus", subcontrast, subpicture, scol, shue, I would like to try different values out for the above. I have a Sony Wega KV27FS12 model. I'd appriciate any input.

Anyone here going to answer this post?
frown.gif

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings
Why don't you manually try out different settings to see how you like them. Different sets have different settings. It's just the nature of the beast and transferring them to your set does not guarantee that you will see anything close to what the original person saw.
Regards
------------------
Michael @ The Laser Video Experience

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy the manual.
Then I'd look online (maybe google) and do a search for "How to calibrate Sony television"
There is a site that's real helpful, run by Anthony [forgothislastname] that has instructions on calibration.
Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks