What's new

Need to sell this stuff - last ditch pricing!!! (1 Viewer)

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
These two pieces of gear do me no good sitting in their boxes in my spare bedroom. C'mon guys and gals, these are fire sale prices!!!

Kenwood VR-407 receiver, mint condition, 100W x 5, DD and DTS, great-sounding budget receiver perfect for dorms or bedroom systems. Includes everything originally packaged with the receiver in the original box. $125 OBO shipped.

Klipsch KWS-200 subwoofer, excellent condition, 12" driver, 200W amp, detachable power cord, in original box and packaging with manual. $225 OBO and split shipping.

Remember, I'm open to offers on these two items. Shoot me an e-mail and we can work something out!

Edit: early mornings and tough nights at work don't bode well for memory. The Klipsch sub has a 200W amp, not 250W as previously stated. The error has been corrected...

Tim Hoover

Screenwriter
The sub is about 18 inches cubed.

Condition is just shy of mint. You'd have to look very carefully to find any flaws. Mostly, it's just a bit of dust in the hard-to-reach corners, and one or two very light scratches on the control panel in back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks