1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Need To Contact Fox /dvd Problem

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Anthony Berry, May 22, 2002.

1. Anthony Berry

Anthony Berry Auditioning

I'm trying to contact someone from 20th Century Fox about their "to the Shores of Tripoli" dvd. This movie was shot in Technicolor but my dvd is in black and white. I know its not my tv or dvd player. This is very odd because both my vhs copy and the print shown on AMC are in color. Can anyone help me with this?

2. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Does the case on the DVD say it's in black & white? Does it state that it's in color?

3. aaron campbell

aaron campbell Second Unit

Sorry I don't have a #, but I read in my local paper of a mishap concerning this dvd. They said the color ones were due in retailers stores within the next 3 weeks.

Aaron

4. Anthony Berry

Anthony Berry Auditioning

It says color on the box. As a matter of fact, the credits say filmed in Technicolor. I guess I'll have to see if I can return it.

5. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

I'd guess they are aware of the problem, and that returning it to the store of purchase will be your best bet.

-Vince