What's new

Need suggestions of 4 player games for Dreamcast (1 Viewer)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
If you're into the classics, Warlords on the Atari Anniversary Edition disc is a blast with four people. I hadn't played it since my Atari 7800 died, and it took a bit to get used to using a directional pad instead of a paddle controller, but it's every bit as fun as it used to be.
Planet Dreamcast's review of Power Stone 2 mentioned that four player mode makes it difficult to see what's going on. Opinions?
I'm happy to see good reviews on Re-Volt and Rush 2049. Those are next in line.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Planet Dreamcast's review of Power Stone 2 mentioned that four player mode makes it difficult to see what's going on. Opinions?

I bought it awhile ago, but to be honest I've only played it for a few minutes. I didn't really think it was very good. I much prefered the 1on1 of the original.

Bergan Peters

Stunt Coordinator
I vote against powerstone. I hated it 4 player, it wasn't that it was hard to see, it was PURE button mashing. It lacks the subtleties of a game like Virtua Tennis. But really, get Revolt. The graphics REALLY hold up well.

Jason Merrick

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Merrick
SF Rush 2049 battle mode is the most fun I have ever had playing an electronic game. My 3 kids and I played virtually every day until our Dreamcast took a dump. Since this is the 2nd one we had die on us in a 4-month period I have decided not to replace it. Just moving on to the Gamecube and hoping they will bring Rush to GC. If not, I'm sure there will be a zillion other multi-player GC games to pass time with. Plus, I hear they are working on Mario Kart for the GC... I hope they include the original SNES version as an easter egg... (I know, time to wake up from that dream!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks