What's new

need suggestions for some 2-p muliplayer games (1 Viewer)

Damien

Supporting Actor
i own an xbox and gamecube, but when i have someone over the only games that get played are nba and nfl 2k3. I'm thinking about getting smash brothers, how good is that for two people. or what about the monkey ball series. Basically any game with good split-screen/co-op or good fun with 2 people on xbox/gc qualifies.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I haven't played it but I've heard that Hunter: The Reckoning is a good co-op game. Of course, there's always Halo :D

Kris Coffin

Stunt Coordinator
I second Halo, me and a buddy just finished it on Legendary last week, well worth the Co-op play.

KC

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
Smash Bros is great fun when you and a friend either duke it out or fight on a team versus two highly skilled computer opponents. Can get quite difficult.

SSX Tricky is a good hoot too if you like race games.

Mike Blais

Stunt Coordinator
I can't recommend Super Monkey Ball 2 enough. Great for "gamers" but also non-gamers. I've been able to my wife and best friends girlfriend to play and that says alot. Get it, you won't be sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks