What's new

Need Splinter Cell help (1 Viewer)

John-Miles

Screenwriter
I just got to the mission where I have to infiltrate an Oil rig in the Caspian, but i cant get to the rig along the pipeline, i move a few feet and they say intruder spotted we are going to blow the bridge, but even if they didn't say that i cant find a way to proceed much further than that cause there is no where to move, please help me.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Don't worry, after the explosion the large pipe would have ruptured. Jump into the hole in the pipe and walk toward the oil rig.

Justin Ward

Supporting Actor
I need help as well. I rented the game and I am stuck near the beginning. I am at the Police Station level, I have killed the guards who interogated the drunk. I keep following the alley but can't find any way out. None of the doors have pickable locks and I'm not having any luck with the ledges.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
On the Police Station level, go as far as you can until you are at a dead end with the station wall on your right. You will know you are close when you have to go through a wood lattice enclosure with ivy around it. If you look at the station wall, it is possible to climb on to some boxes and then jump on the wall, and then up and over. I got stuck briefly on that part as well. If you can't find what I am talking about, let me know and I'll see if I can remember the exact walk through.

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
Justin,

I think you have to go past the fountain and crawl through an opening behind some bushes. In that "cave," there is a computer that will open a gate. At the end of the next section, you will do what Chistopher said.

I strongly suggest solving things on your own, but if you get stuck, there are several walk-throughs available for the XBOX version over at www.gamefaqs.com

John-Miles

Screenwriter
You know i have to point out, everyone has raved about the lighting of the game and how amazing it is, but you know whatI almost always ahve the night vision goggles on so i dont get to enjoy it, its a very dark game overall.

Justin Ward

Supporting Actor
You know i have to point out, everyone has raved about the lighting of the game and how amazing it is, but you know whatI almost always ahve the night vision goggles on so i dont get to enjoy it, its a very dark game overall.
I too find it a shame that you need to use the NV goggles so often. IN the police station level I love the part where you can go down some stairs and see a brightly lit interogation room. The lighting is amazing. Also, the interogation in the next level with the dead guy on the chair is breathtaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks