What's new

Need Song ID: version of "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring" (1 Viewer)

Todd K

Second Unit
Hello all,

I am looking for the title and artist of a cover of Bach's "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring." I heard it the other day, but no one I knew could ID it.

It's an upbeat version done on synthesizer a la Manheim Steamroller, but a google search didn't turn up anything by them under that title. (And two points for anyone who remembers that the song was also featured on "Burning Rubber," the old Commodore 64 classic!)

Thanks for your attention. Any response is appreciated.

-Todd

Todd K

Second Unit
Hello all,

I am looking for the title and artist of a cover of Bach's "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring." I heard it the other day, but no one I knew could ID it.

It's an upbeat version done on synthesizer a la Manheim Steamroller, but a google search didn't turn up anything by them under that title. (And two points for anyone who remembers that the song was also featured on "Burning Rubber," the old Commodore 64 classic!)

Thanks for your attention. Any response is appreciated.

-Todd

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
It's probably "Joy" by APOLLO 100...it's on the "Boogie Nights 2: More Music from the Original Motion Picture" soundtrack.

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
It's probably "Joy" by APOLLO 100...it's on the "Boogie Nights 2: More Music from the Original Motion Picture" soundtrack.

Todd K

Second Unit
Yup, that's it! A million thanks to you, Don Giro. Another day and my obsessive/compulsive nature would've gotten the better of me.

Todd K

Second Unit
Yup, that's it! A million thanks to you, Don Giro. Another day and my obsessive/compulsive nature would've gotten the better of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks