Need Song ID: version of "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring"

Discussion in 'Music' started by Todd K, Jun 15, 2004.

1. Todd K

Todd K Second Unit

Hello all,

I am looking for the title and artist of a cover of Bach's "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring." I heard it the other day, but no one I knew could ID it.

It's an upbeat version done on synthesizer a la Manheim Steamroller, but a google search didn't turn up anything by them under that title. (And two points for anyone who remembers that the song was also featured on "Burning Rubber," the old Commodore 64 classic!)

Thanks for your attention. Any response is appreciated.

-Todd

2. Todd K

Todd K Second Unit

Hello all,

I am looking for the title and artist of a cover of Bach's "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring." I heard it the other day, but no one I knew could ID it.

It's an upbeat version done on synthesizer a la Manheim Steamroller, but a google search didn't turn up anything by them under that title. (And two points for anyone who remembers that the song was also featured on "Burning Rubber," the old Commodore 64 classic!)

Thanks for your attention. Any response is appreciated.

-Todd

3. Don Giro

Don Giro Supporting Actor

Don
    It's probably "Joy" by APOLLO 100...it's on the "Boogie Nights 2: More Music from the Original Motion Picture" soundtrack.

4. Don Giro

Don Giro Supporting Actor

Don
    It's probably "Joy" by APOLLO 100...it's on the "Boogie Nights 2: More Music from the Original Motion Picture" soundtrack.

5. Todd K

Todd K Second Unit

Yup, that's it! A million thanks to you, Don Giro. Another day and my obsessive/compulsive nature would've gotten the better of me.

6. Todd K

Todd K Second Unit

Yup, that's it! A million thanks to you, Don Giro. Another day and my obsessive/compulsive nature would've gotten the better of me.