1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Need some experienced opinions

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Robbie_L, Sep 11, 2003.

1. Robbie_L

Robbie_L Auditioning

I just bought the new mits ws55413. I looked at a couple of hitachi's and felt that the mits had much better PQ.

As far as functionalitly and useability, did i get a good tv?

Also, I currently have a 2 year old sony dvd player and was wondering if I got the new samsung dvd player (the one with DVI output) if my PQ would improve...I am a newbie here and appreciate any help and advice you could give me so I can get the best possible quality out of my new baby!

I did do some searching but it seems there isnt a whole lot of info for this tv yet... =

2. dan fritzen

dan fritzen Second Unit

3. Ted Lee

Ted Lee Lead Actor

be sure to check out hometheaterspot.com - i believe they have a forum dedicated to mitsubishi tvs.

also, be sure to buy a calibration dvd. since you have a hi-def tv, i would go with either "avia" or "video essentials". just do a search on those words - you'll get more hits then you care to review. [​IMG]

4. Robbie_L

Robbie_L Auditioning

Thanks for the link Ted. I already ordered digital video essentials and it will arrive this coming tuesday [​IMG]

/me is going to check out the other forums [​IMG]