What's new

Need some advise on my projector. (1 Viewer)

talmazor

Agent
Real Name
Tal Mazor
I own a JVC DLA-G150CL projector and while I think it's a great projector, I've never owned any other kind.

I recently posted the projector for sale, both here and elsewhere, and am finding little to know interest in it. I purchased the unit for close to $17,000 and am listing it for $7500 shipped, which I thought would be a steal.

Does anyone have any experience with this projector and others, can can tell me if this is a good projector or not?

Also, any insight on where to get top dollar for this unit at sale would be much appreciated. I just lost a very comfortable executive job, due to downsizing, and am selling off my home theater to try to stay afloat until I find something else.

Thanks.

Michael TLV

THX Video Instructor/Calibrator
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Chen
Greetings

The sad thing is ... it doesn't matter how much you paid for the projector ... the important thing is what can you get for the price you are currently asking for it?

For around $6000, JVC has their RS1/2 DILA 1080p projectors that have significantly improved black levels and contrast ratios and much quieter.

Your projector is 1365x1024 ...

Pricing it under $2000 might be more realistic.

Regards

talmazor

Agent
Real Name
Tal Mazor
WOW, really?

I thought this projector was the "big ticket item" in my setup.

Looks like I may need to sell off my Jamo D7 setup to get the money I was expecting from the projector.

Thanks for the assistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wilsonvn
Recent bookmarks