Need some advice

Discussion in 'Home Theater Projects' started by Michael:Z, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Michael:Z

Michael:Z Auditioning

Hello every one
    In the next moth or two my wife and I are moving to Germany. we plan on taking most of our home theater equipment but have one problem, Germany uses 220 instead of 110, what I am looking for is a piece to convert 220 to 110 something like a power conditioner but instead a converter. Would like to get something with good quality but will not break the bank.If there is nothing like a power conditioner I guess a a good power converter. Second we are planning on buying an new TV. Right now we have a Toshiba 54 inch HD ready but would like to upgrade but staying in the 3000-5000 range with either same size screen or bigger. Any ideas.

Thanks

2. Eric Samonte

Eric Samonte Screenwriter

There should be transformers (which converts 220 to 110)available over there but I guess u have to use one that can handle enuff juice. Just plug ur existing power conditoner o that and I think ur all set. This is what we do in the Philippines. As for ur buying a new set, u probably be better off getting it over there.

And welcome to the premier (if not the only)home theater forum in the world!