What's new

Need serious help picking sub (1 Viewer)

David Giles

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I just can't imagine how anybody could possibly think you have an agenda Bob.

Sure you don't own a subwoofer, and your wife isn't likely to let you have one anytime soon. Sure you've had numerous "run-ins" with SVS. But those facts alone are insufficient to assume your presence here is anything but saintly, selfless dedication to your fellow HT enthusiasts. I mean it's just natural that anybody with your background would be drawn to a thread asking for opinions about subwoofers, right? Your qualifications (and motivation) to recommend a subwoofer are obviously unquestionable, right?

In addition to your vast experience with subwoofers, earlier in this thread you said to Greg "I wouldn't make any "definitive" conclusions based on a (presumably) quick in-store audition...it takes some time and patience to properly set up and place a sub in a room." So naturally, before going to the trouble of responding to this thread, and recommending the Mirage as "very impressive", you auditioned a BPS-400 in your personal HT for some time, and were able to make "definitive" conclusions about it, right?

I'm as baffled as you are. I just don't understand why E V E R Y B O D Y seems to think you have an agenda.

David

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks