What's new

Need screen captures from CSI. Can anyone help?.. (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I am making covers for my episodes of CSI I recorded and I need a picture from the last few episodes. Can anyone help? I went to the website. They have great pics from each episode. But, the site is all set up with Flash 5. So everytime I try to right click and save a pick. It brings up "about macromedia flash 5".

Thanks!

GordonL

Supporting Actor
If you don't mind putting in some effort, [Ctrl-PrintScreen] will capture your desktop to the clipboard. You can then use a graphics program like PaintShopPro and paste the clipboard to a canvas. From there, you can manipulate the image anyway you like before you print it.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
BUMP

The print screen didn't work. Can anyone capture 1 or 2 pics from the episodes "Primum Non Nocere" until this weeks episode??

Thanks!

GordonL

Supporting Actor
Ctrl+PrintScreen does work. Are you not running Windows? What was it that didn't work?

GordonL

Supporting Actor
The Clipboard is an internal Windows buffer that the Ctrl+PrintScreen puts stuff into. You need a paint program to get the image out of the Clipboard. You can use Windows Paint in a pinch, but PaintShop Pro is more powerful. Once you've put the image into the Clipboard, open the Paint program, and from the menubar, Edit->Paste, or Ctrl+V, to paste the image onto the canvas. From there you can cut out the bits you don't want, resize the image, whatever you want, before you print the image.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
I'm not sure Ctrl-PrintScreen does anything different than PrintScreen by itself. Alt-PrintScreen captures the current window, which might make it a bit easier to work with.
//Ken

Daniel Swartz

Second Unit
I always confuse the two too. I just hit CTRL-ALT-PRTSCN each time just to cover my bets. Same thing for command prompt booting... Is it F5 or F8? I dunno so I always hit both. =)

GordonL

Supporting Actor
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for the rest of his life. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks