What's new

Need receiver help (1 Viewer)

TonySRS

Auditioning
Ok, I have narrowed the receiver list down to either Denon or an HK. It will power Klipsch RF-15's, RC-25, and a Dayton 10" sub. I am looking only at $350 and below. I will buy used or refurb that doesn't bother me at all. I would also like to make sure there are pre-outs so I can add an amp at a later time. Them are really my only requirements unless you think I am missing something critical. Thanks much!!!

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
I have a HK reciever with Klipsch speakers and love it. My HK AVR-225 plays them very nicely. I also found that the HK helps out with music.. The Klipsch horns are very bright and foward for music so when turning it up it can hurt your ears a bit. When I put the HK in it seemed to balance it out a little better, and made it sound very nice.

TonySRS

Auditioning
What model would you suggest. I have seen AVR 520's, 320's, 325, 230, and 225's in that price range, how do I know what one???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks