What's new

Need rear dimensions from a KV-32HS420 (1 Viewer)

Dean_S

Second Unit
I going to my sister's house tonight to punch out the back wall of her cabinet to fit this TV. The TV is being delivered tommorrow morning, the shop that sold it to them will not punch out the furniture so I have to do it tonight. I need the approx dims at 21" depth (cabinet depth), I don't want to cut the hole too big and see the light colored wall behind the furniture. TIA

SimiA

Second Unit
I'd leave the hole a little on the small side too.
Here ya go:
Width 35.38 in.
Depth 23.5 in.
Height 27.5 in.
Vb

Dean_S

Second Unit
Thanks, but that's the dimensions of the front of the TV. I need rear dims where it tapers down to it's smallest size. I took a quickie measurement at Ultimate Electronics yesterday but the TV was on a shelf and I really could get good numbers. What I could tell from the set was that it doesn't taper as much as my KV40XBR700 does and some really rough measurements are 29 wide x 23 tall. The problem with my measurements is that I could not tell how far back the tape measure was on the set and that I probably looked stupid trying to take the measurements in the store on a TV that was on a bottom shelf. I'd guess that it looked like I was hugging the TV on the store video cameras :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks