What's new

Need quick feedback...Floor model (1 Viewer)

MichaelSholl

Auditioning
I know this debate has been around for a while but let's do it once again.

Best buys is offering the last WS-A65 they have in stock for $1799. They also have the WS-65313 for $2469.

I have heard about it being a best buy set and has stripped down features. Anyway, do I justify spending the extra $700? $1799 for a 65" Mits seems pretty good to me.

Reading the spec sheet side by side, I don't see that many differences. The WS-65313 has a DVI input.

Please give me some thoughts.

Thanks

John S

Senior HTF Member
That set available only at Best Buy has some bad raps in the industry.

It seems Best Buy took older sets (Parts)still new, and had them assembled with the WS-A65 label.

Blurred text is the most common complaint.

I was told it was probably one of the most returned sets ever sold by them.

MichaelSholl

Auditioning
John,

Thanks for the reply. I think, after reading your comment and the many on this and other boards I am going to change the order to the higher end Mits.

Mike

John S

Senior HTF Member
I'll bet the cost wasn't to different on them was there?

The 313 is the more bargain offering from Mitsu, but they always looked killer when I was looking for my new HDTV.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Did you ask at your local Sears? They will blow away BB's price. (I'd bet they would sell you the 65313 for under $2K.)

AlClarkJr

Stunt Coordinator
Michael, please let me know how the set works out for you. Just a small review thanks. Because that's the exact same set I've decided to get (WS-65313) I have to wait until August (self birthday present lol) But I would like to know if the performance is up to par. I have a 47" Panny right. By the way what is your viewing distance?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks