What's new

Need quick answer plz. I bought a vr-507, but they have a open box vr-509 for $217... (1 Viewer)

todd stone

Screenwriter
Should i return the vr-507 i bought last night for $299 and get the OPEN BOX vr-509 for $217?

Bill Johnston

Stunt Coordinator
YES!!!

Not much better of a system... But a better remote... and a few extra features...

RETURN IT!!!

Bill

todd stone

Screenwriter
not much better as in its JUST AS GOOD as 507 right just not much audio quality imporvement over 507?

the component is what i want, cause i have component on my wega but with 4 game systems, i ran out of component inputs

Vin

Supporting Actor
The VR-509 will get you 2 component video inputs and an RF remote, nothing more, as far as I can tell. As I mentioned previously I have the VR-507 (actually as of Saturday I have two of them). I really had no need for either of these features that the VR-509 offers over the VR-507 but it sounds like your needs may differ.

If you feel comfortable with buying open box, the VR-509 for $217 is an incredible deal. It's really not much of a gamble with Circuit City considering their very liberal return policy, although I've never bought open box from them so you may want to double check what their policy is on such items.

Good luck,

Vin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks