What's new

Need quick advice on possible first LCD HDTV purchase! Help! (1 Viewer)

Will_C

Second Unit
Real Name
Will
Hi. Usually I hang out in the SD DVD TV and Movies sections of the forum. Should've kept up on opinions on the latest tvs out there. But anyway, here's the story. My 11 year old Sony 32" tv finally died last week. I guess I'm finally ready to take the HDTV plunge. I won't be getting a HD receiver or blu-ray player until Christmas at the earliest, but I figure standard def will display without problem on an HDTV. I'm looking at Circuit City since they have a 3 year interest free sale going on this week till Saturday. I'm looking at getting the Samsung 52" Series 7 LCD HDTV, model # SAM LN52A750. If anyone has this tv, please let me know if you've had a good experience with it. If anyone has a better suggestion, please let me know. This sale ends Saturday, and I'm still not 100% sure about getting a new tv, especially one in the 50" range. I might just end up going to the local pawn shops and getting a used tv or scanning the newspaper classifieds. I need advice please!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks