What's new

Need pics of Red N802's (1 Viewer)

Rob_Z

Grip
My dealer only has the light cherry. I've seen the pictures on the b&w web site, but I would mind seeing them in a real world environment. Possible some side views.

thanks in advance.

Kevin T

Screenwriter
mark:

you might want to optimize those photos on that page because it took me nearly 3-4 minutes to load it. those pics must be huge since there are only 3 pics!

kevin t

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Rob,
Drop me an e-mail tonight, and I'll send you some pics of mine. I have to recharge my digital camera this evening, it's been a while since I've used it...but I should be able to take some snapshots for you later this evening.
Alaska time is one hour earlier than Pacific. Side views, frontal nude shots:) (without the grills), and a wide view shot from the seating postition...will that work for ya?
Let me know,
Jeremy

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Mark,

Decrease the resolution, or make them J-pegs (they may already be, I haven't looked).

The lower resolution, the quicker the load.

Jeremy

Kevin T

Screenwriter
mark:
i see what you did. you used the full size original pic as your image source and just changed the image width / height but once you click the image, you get the full size 1280 x960 images. what you should do is optimize the larger pics and use them as your image source so that the page loads quicker and keep the original large pics as the image link. try these:
pic1
pic2
pic3
kevin t

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
For some reason I thought you could post pictures on the thread...makes sense that you can't, oh well.

I'll e-mail you the pretty lady Rajee.

Jeremy

Kevin T

Screenwriter
you can post pics on the thread:

mark1.jpg

kevin t

Mark C.

Supporting Actor
Kevin:

Yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks. I just figured out how to decrease the resolution.

RajeeK

Second Unit
Got your picture Jeremy. Thanks, well I was right.....they certainly have a nice rack of woofers on them.

Frank_S

Supporting Actor
Kevin T, Is that a Classe SSP-30 pre/pro in your rack.
If so, how do you like it? I have the SSP-25, had it a couple of years, very nice. :)

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
I wonder if this will work....
http://C:My Documentsfrom the right side.jpg
Jeremy
I can't get it to work...the lowest resolution I can get is 640x480...is that to big to post? UGHHH! HELP!

Kevin T

Screenwriter
jeremy,

the image has to be hosted somewhere on the internet in order to post it. you can't just choose a pic from "my documents" because the htf has no picture hosting capabilities inside the threads. if you really want the pic up in this thread...you can email it to me and i'll load it. otherwise, just load the pic on your website and enter in the pic address with the "img src" tag.

kevin t

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Jeremy:

If you want to use the picture in a post just send it to me (if you don't already have a place you can put it in on the web) and I will host it on our server and you can link to it from there.

Parker

Kevin T

Screenwriter
frank:

that is not my system. it's a pic from mark's site. if i recall, it's a classe cap-101. having never owned classe gear i cannot comment on it's quality but i'm sure it's pretty nice.

kevin t

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Parker, Kevin,
Thanks. I get it now. The pictures got to the right places, so I don't need to post them now. I really need to get to work on my site:)
Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks