Need pics of JBL n24's wall mounted.

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Dennis Ellis, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Dennis Ellis

Dennis Ellis Stunt Coordinator

Currently I have my N24's on radio shack speaker stands. I was considering mounting them to the walls. First I'll have to try and dig up the box they came in with the included wall mounting brackets (somewhere in storage I hope).
    Anyway, I am looking for pics of the N24's mounted whether using the included brackets or aftermarket ones.

tia.

2. David_Stein

David_Stein Second Unit

i could take some pictures after i move in my dorm room in a couple weeks, and ill look on my computer, but i dont think i have any pictures of them mounted with me now. i must say though, they mount very well. i just screwed mine right into the dry wall and they were solidly held into place.

3. Dennis Ellis

thanks for the offer. It will be around Novemeber or so before the new house is built so if you mount them I'd like to have a look.
    So these just screw into drywall? Could they mount onto a "wall plate" or similiar?

Any other sources for pics are appreciated.

4. Lee Carbray

Lee Carbray Second Unit

Dennis, I will try and get some pics for you tonight and have them up for tomorrow.

5. Lee Carbray

Lee Carbray Second Unit

As promised here are some pics of my N24's

The brackets are screwed directly into the studs. I have tried it both ways and into the studs is a lot more secure.

6. Dennis Ellis

THanks alot Lee. I'm trying to figure out a way to mount the speaker onto a wall plate that is screwed into a stud (or screwed into one of those metal boxes that's screwed into the stud).
    I appreciate the pics.