1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Need online dealer for Mondial Magic...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Morris, Nov 1, 2001.

1. John Morris

John Morris Guest

Houston's only Mondial dealer, DAV, went out of business. I just got off the phone with the Mondial guy at Klipsch, and they now have no local dealer for me to buy from... so, I am looking for an online dealer who will sell me a Mondial Magic (coax ground loop isolator) for around $79 or less. Mondial sells them direct for $99+, full MSRP. I bought my last two units from DAV for only $69. Hmmmm, maybe that's why they are OOB?
    ------------------
    Take Care,
    merc
    ----------------
    [​IMG]
    God Bless America!!!

2. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane Second Unit

I bought mine off of E-Bay some time back. About $50.00 I think. They do pop up there from time to time. I called here ( http://www.reference-av.com/specials.html ) one time about a year ago and at that time they had a pretty good price. Don't remember off hand how much. But worth a call or e-mail. Since Klipsch bought Mondial dealers who carried Mondial no longer do.
    Good luck!
    ------------------
    Enjoy the Toys!

3. JoshS

JoshS Stunt Coordinator

4. Rob Blakeslee

Rob Blakeslee Auditioning

John,
    There is a gentleman that posted quite frequently over at Audiogon. His name is John Fairchild and I believe he is a authorized Mondial/Acurus/Aragon dealer. He might be able to help you out. You can email him at [email protected] . Good Luck !!
    [Edited last by Rob Blakeslee on November 02, 2001 at 05:27 AM]