Need online dealer for Mondial Magic...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Morris, Nov 1, 2001.

1. John Morris

John Morris Guest

Houston's only Mondial dealer, DAV, went out of business. I just got off the phone with the Mondial guy at Klipsch, and they now have no local dealer for me to buy from... so, I am looking for an online dealer who will sell me a Mondial Magic (coax ground loop isolator) for around $79 or less. Mondial sells them direct for $99+, full MSRP. I bought my last two units from DAV for only $69. Hmmmm, maybe that's why they are OOB?
    ------------------
    Take Care,
    merc
    ----------------
    [​IMG]
    God Bless America!!!

2. Darrel McBane

Darrel McBane Second Unit

I bought mine off of E-Bay some time back. About $50.00 I think. They do pop up there from time to time. I called here ( http://www.reference-av.com/specials.html ) one time about a year ago and at that time they had a pretty good price. Don't remember off hand how much. But worth a call or e-mail. Since Klipsch bought Mondial dealers who carried Mondial no longer do.
    Good luck!
    ------------------
    Enjoy the Toys!

3. JoshS

JoshS Stunt Coordinator

4. Rob Blakeslee

Rob Blakeslee Auditioning

John,
    There is a gentleman that posted quite frequently over at Audiogon. His name is John Fairchild and I believe he is a authorized Mondial/Acurus/Aragon dealer. He might be able to help you out. You can email him at [email protected] . Good Luck !!
    [Edited last by Rob Blakeslee on November 02, 2001 at 05:27 AM]