What's new

Need Netscape 7.1 help (1 Viewer)

David McGough

Second Unit
Ive lost the hard drive in my good computer. I have installed Netscape in my old and have it running. Problem is my back and forward buttons on the toolbar is not working. The refresh and the stop are light and working. I found in properties were a Icon control with my mouse wheel but I have not found were to get
the tool bar working.

ALSO I have installed my new hard drive but having trouble
gettting on line. I went to dail up and entered phone number when I dial i get a errror dissconnect.
Im connecting the phone wire from the jack to the computer direct.

Loading Windows was a trip in it self. Took me 2 forevers
properties shows my modem come 2 and what kind of modem.
I had this same modem in before my crash.

What I need is if some kind soul who knows a thing or 2 let me call you and let you spoon feed me. Im not the sharpest tool in the shed on computers. Both my kids are in college they were my techs now gone and Im home alone... Lard hep me!!

email me at rave@@usit.net leave me a phone number and Ill call you if you have time. Give me a time. Its now 9:21pm in Tennessee. Im up for awhile.. Even in the morning time
Thanking you in advance

Tekara

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert
a piece of advice, don't post omail addresses in a normal format on forums. automated email bots will pick them up and will add them onto more spam lists than you ever knew existed.

Try things like "one AT two DOT com" or "one AT two com"

[/public service announcement]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks