Need manual for a Panasonic DVD-RV32

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JayDaniel, Feb 28, 2003.

1. JayDaniel

JayDaniel Stunt Coordinator

Bought an open box RV32 at BB for an incredible $40 after rebate. It came with everything but a manual. I went to Panny's website, but no manuals available for download on that model.

Can anyone here who owns one either scan/email, or copy and snail mail to me? I'd be happy to cover any expenses. You can email me from my profile.

Thanks.

2. Jim J

Jim J Second Unit

3. JayDaniel

JayDaniel Stunt Coordinator

Thanks Jim. I don't know what you did differently - followed a different link I guess.

I just went there again, clicked on customer service (http://www.panasonic.com/consumer_el...egID=DVD-RV32K), entered my model number, then clicked on their link for manuals/operating instructions, and I again get the following:

Operating Instructions

Manual not available for model DVD-RV32K

For additional assistance, please
    send us your feedback or call 1-800-211-PANA (7262).
    TO SAVE MANUAL FOR LATER USE
    FOR WINDOWS
    Right-click on the link at left. Choose the "Save Target As" or "Save This Link As" option from the pop-up menu, and select where you want to save the file to.

FOR MAC
    Click on the link at left and hold. Choose the "Download Link to Disk" option from the pop-up menu, and select where you want to save the file to.

TO PURCHASE A MANUAL
    Please call 1-800-332-5368 between the hours of 9am and 8pm EST (Mon - Fri).

4. Jim J

Jim J Second Unit

Hehe.

Panasonic doesn't have their stuff together I guess.

I went to www.Panasonic.com; clicked on 'Customer Support'; 'Operating Manuals Online'; selected 'DVD including...'; clicked 'next' until I got to the page with the manual.

I've just now gone back and tried 'DVD-RV32K' in the Model Number search. It came up.

Notice I didn't go into the 'Consumer Electronics' section. That is the difference. Different door I guess!