What's new

Need local store in Nashville, TN to demo projectors (1 Viewer)

Jay Grossman

Auditioning
Does anyone know of any stores in or around Nashville, TN that demos mid-line DLP and LCD Projectors? I have only been able to find one shop and they only have "High End" (ie $10k) projectors on display. I am looking to spend around $4k for screen and projector total. Almost sold on a Benq PE8700 but after reading in the forum about the "rainbow effect" I am having second thoughts. Would really like to compare a DLP and LCD side by side before I make my final decision. Any advice or knowledge of a TN dealer would be great. Thanks

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Jay,
Try calling this store:
Jents Elite Home Brands Inc
(270) 793-0609
It is located in Bowling Green KY not too far north of Nashville. Last time I was in the store about 6 months ago, they had 2 systems set up. One was a Infocus 5000. I don't remember what the other was.

Dave

DarrellT

Auditioning
Tweeter on West End has front projectors below $10k. They seem to be a step above Best Buy and Circuit City, but they're below a place like Nicholson's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks