What's new

Need input for room under construction (1 Viewer)

Tony Amich

Auditioning
Hello all- I am new to home theatre. I have read a lot and seen lots of pictures. I am adding a second story and in it will be a 15 x 15 room for a home theatre. Not a real big room but big enough- I need ideas on everything from speakers to lighting etc. I have a 61" HDTV that will be used. I also have acquired 2 Aura bass shakers and a Buttkicker as well as 4 in wall speakers. I currently have an old surround sound system that is about 7 yrs old. i want to upgrade so I can incorporate my in-wall speakers and possibly the bass shakers in a riser??? I am wide open for suggestions as I dont even have any of the studs in place yet so I can literally build it from the ground up.

As for lighting, I wanted to use recessed lighting. I just want it to be warm in color and inviting. What dimensions are everyone elses rooms? Pics?

Tony Amich

Auditioning
I also wanted to know of a way to make a bar in that small area. My thought was to have a bar that actually folded back up into the wall???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks