What's new

Need Info On Recievers.... (1 Viewer)

Daniel Katz

Auditioning
Hi i am looking for a 5.1 surround sound reciever at a reasonable price that has 4 Discrete Stripped Wire inputs... can anyone think of any? thanks... what i wanna do is hook up a cinema processor to it but the outputs on the processor are only stripped wire so its kinda like a pre-amp...

Daniel Katz

Auditioning
actually it can be an RCA input as long as i get a cable that goes from stripped wire to RCA and also it has to be at least 4 discrete inputs....

NateF

Stunt Coordinator
It's pretty easy to make wires that are stripped on one end and RCA on the other. Radio Shack should have everything you need to make them. Once you have that, many decent receivers have the ability to accept discrete inputs... what's your price range and what features are you looking for?
-Nate

Daniel Katz

Auditioning
my price range is 200 max for the reciever or 400 max for the whole surround sound system... about 100 watts per channel... DTS, Dolby Digital Decoding, etc... oh and AT LEAST 4 Discrete Inputs on one setting...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks