Need info on Paradigm dealers in Vancouver, Canada

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Price, Sep 26, 2002.

1. Jason Price

Jason Price Second Unit

My father is taking a business trip to Vancouver, Canada next month, and while he's there, I'm going to have him pick me up some Paradigm speakers. Can you guys give me some info on some good Paradigm dealers in that area?

Thanks.

2. Wayne McRae

Wayne McRae Stunt Coordinator

Jason, check out www.avu.ca there a dealer that has about 5 or 6 stores in the greater Vancouver area that carries Paradigm.

3. Ian Garton

Ian Garton Extra

Jason, I highly recommend the Audio Video Unlimited in Maple Ridge. That is a truly excellent store with very friendly, relaxed service.
    If he's not going to be in that area, he could check out the Audio Video Unlimited in Vancouver on West Broadway or The Sound Room in Vancouver on West 4th.
    www.soundroom.ca

4. Jason Price

Jason Price Second Unit

Thanks, guys. [​IMG]
    Anyone else have any others to recommend? I'd like to get as many as possible, in hopes one will be close to where my father is staying (don't know where that is yet).
    Also, what do I need to know to get the best deal at a Canadian dealer? And what about rebates on Canadian taxes?

5. Craig Woodhall

Craig Woodhall Supporting Actor

sent you an email..