What's new

need ideas on total basement HT .. pics especially (got a new house) (1 Viewer)

Mike Dr

Stunt Coordinator
I just bought a new house, and it has a perfect HT basement.. i am not sure of the dimensions right now, but i think it's somethign like 20' x 12'. in any case, i dont have a projector right now but will definitely get one eventually. what I really need , is ideas on what to do.. the paint, carpeting, wiring suggestions (for rear speakers etc), sound absorbing panels, seating, etc, etc.

I would also like to see picture of what you guys have made (of if u have links to someone else's setup that would be great too).. I do not want to go crazy with it, and want to remain in the "good bang for the buck" region

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

NathanP

Supporting Actor
Mike--

In my early days of HT, I spent many hours a day looking at HT's..

On my Website, I've composed an index of some of the best Front Projection theaters I know of..

Go ahead and go to my website, click on "Links" and go to all them HT's..

I hope your enlightened!

Nathan

Mike Brantley

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mike Brantley
Hey, Mike...
Mine is 12x18, so a similar size. Follow the link below to look at it. Bang for the buck is what my room is all about. :)
Like Nathan, I've also included links to other home theaters I admire. I'll put yours up when you get ready to make a site!
You've come to the right place for help and advice. I've learned so much from the people here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks