What's new

Need HT taken down and re-installed in Novato, CA (1 Viewer)

RichB

Grip
Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this.I have a DD 5.1 home theater setup at my house in Novato, CA. Denon Receiver, Panasonic DVD, VCR, Xbox, Satellite System, Sony 36" WEGA TV and Boston Speakers. Next week, I need to take it all apart and move my entertainment center out of the living room because we're having hardwood floors installed. I am looking to hire someone to set everything back up again for me. I'd also be interested in finding someone to help me disconnect everything as well. I would need to disconnect everything next Wednesday (6/25) and then wouldn't be able to re-connect everything until 7/10 or thereabouts. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with info and your rates/availability etc.

Robert McClanahan

Stunt Coordinator
Rich,I do that for a living.The problem is that I live in Washington State.Contact your nearest Audio/Video dealer(not GoodGuys,Best Buy,or Circuit City}and ask if their delivery guys will do it.We do it all the time for people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks