What's new

Need Helping Choosing New T.V. (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Alright my current tv has reached new levels of annoyance. When I turn it on the screen rolls up and down and if I don't mute the sound it makes a pop noise. It does this for 10-13 minutes then it stops. This tv is an 11 year old Mitsubishi. It is time for a new tv. While at the moment I cannot get the tv that I really want I at least want to get something to replace this dinasour of a tv. I have narrowed it down to the following 4 tvs. They are all 36 inches.

Toshiba 36A41

Sharp 36rs50

JVC AV-36D302

Panasonic CT-36D32

I was wondering which one of these is the best out of the 4 in terms of picture quality. They all cost about the same price. Thanks for the input.

Brad_V

Second Unit
I'd go for the JVC, myself, with the Panasonic coming in second.

Does that Sharp even have component inputs? Maybe I'm thinking of another Sharp model that doesn't have them.

Barry BB

Stunt Coordinator
Well you did not expect everyone to have the same opinion, did you?:)
I have a Toshiba 32A41. Great TV, excellent picture. I would think that the 36 inch will be similar picture quality. And if you look for a thread that I started you can easily do the anamorphic squeeze in the service menu.

Vince_SS

Auditioning
I have had a 36" in. Toshiba for 3 yrs and like it. Panasonic would also be my 2nd choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks